Becky found this on Pinterest. Thanks goes out to Becky M. for sending the link!
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of Choice
- 10 inch non-stick skillet
- 1. Set skillet over medium high heat. Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese to the bottom of the pan. When the cheese starts bubbling, add toppings (don’t overload it or you’ll have a tough time later).
- 2. Start watching the edges of the cheese. Once the edges start to brown, you can use a spatula to lift the them, as seen above.
- 3. Once the edges are browned all the way around, you can carefully slide the spatula under the pizza and slide it off onto a plate.
- 4. Let the pizza cool just a bit so the cheese will firm up. Then you can use a pizza cutter to slice it up. Now you can pick it up with your hands and eat it just like a regular pizza. It gives you all the taste, but leaves out all the carbs!