Individual portions of traditional pumpkin pie with a great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and spice flavor.
15 oz pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie premade in a can)
3/4 cup sugar (USE Stevia equivalent instead)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk, or almond, or cashew milk
3/4 cup coconut flour
OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup ground flax
OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup Herbalife vanilla protein drink mix (PDM)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 cup cupcake pan.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, pumpkin spice, sale, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with the stevia, eggs, vanilla and unsweetened milk.
- Add dry ingredients in the mixture and mix until it’s evenly combined.
- Fill the pan with 1/3 cup of the mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Then remove them from the pan and let them cool completely. Store them in the fridge.
- Top the cupcakes with real whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving.