Flourless, Low Sugar, Low Carb Brownie
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups Stevia granular or Xylitol (sugar substitute)
4 large eggs
4 large egg yolks
1 tablespoon vanilla
6 tablespoons cocoa
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together on stovetop or in microwave.
3. Add the stevia, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and cocoa, stirring until well blended.
4. Pour into a 9 X 13 inch pan (spray with vegetable spray and dust with cocoa).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.